Privacy & Cookie Statement
Who are we?
AnalitiQs B.V., located at Zekeringstraat 17A, 1014 BM Amsterdam, helps clients to turn data into value through advice, training, project management, data management, research, analyses and reports. We are members of MOA, a branch organisation representing the interests of (virtual) respondents as well as users and providers of analytics, marketing research, opinion polling and policy research.
When we offer services to (potential) customers and course participants, or perform tasks on behalf of our clients, we process personal data. To enhance readability, we will discuss further details regarding the two different categories of activities in separate parts of this document.
Our general principles with regards to the processing of personal data
When we process personal data, we maintain the following principles:
- We process personal data fairly and lawfully. We apply and respect MOA’s Fair Data Privacy Code. Privacy and anonymity are the guiding principles of this code. We won’t collect, store or process personal data, unless we are absolutely sure about GDPR compliance and/or adherence to any other legislation.
- We will never mislead anyone regarding the purpose of our personal data processing activities. Data collected in the context of our services will not be used for any other purpose than it was originally collected for. AnalitiQs reserves the right to use research, reporting or analyses results for benchmarking purposes, provided that scores aren’t individually traceable. The latter will not be considered a violation of AnalitiQs’ obligation to keep information and personal data confidential.
- We store, secure and process personal data with care. This means that we do everything that can reasonably be expected to protect personal data and to prevent them from ending up in the wrong hands.
- To ensure anonymity, in writing reports we will only include personal data in a way that makes them not traceable, linkable or deducible. In the event that we do include directly identifiable personal data in a report, we ensure that all requirements as stipulated by the GDPR (e.g. with your unambiguous consent) and any other relevant legislation are met.
- We store the personal data that we process no longer than the time required for the processing or the time stipulated by the Public Records Act (‘Archiefwet’).
- If we outsource (part of) our services, we impose the same requirements on the subcontractors involved.