The best of both worlds! Working on the People issues of large, international brands, while being part of a pleasant team of data experts at the leading Dutch People Analytics agency.
Your impact as a People Researcher
We live in a time where the demand for people far exceeds the supply. This makes it extremely important for employers to continuously sound out the “Voice of the Employee”. By constantly gathering insight into the factors that employees value or deem fit for improvement, management as well as employee happiness are optimised!
Your job as a People Researcher at AnalitiQs
The starting point for a good Voice-of-the-Employee programme is to translate the Business/People Strategy into a research programme that addresses the important HR themes and elaborates in great detail on methodology and timing. As a researcher, you work together with the client to achieve this translation.
Once a research programme has been outlined, it is time to flesh out the various studies in the programme. Since most research is quantitative in nature, it usually starts with the preparation of the questionnaires, translation work, if any, and the collection of the contact and background information of the employees involved.
This is followed by fieldwork. During the fieldwork, the researcher keeps an eye on the progress and serves as the contact person for the client in the event of questions.
After completion of the fieldwork, the research dashboard will go live, and you will interpret the results, carry out an analysis, if necessary, and prepare a management report.
Finally, you will give a presentation of the results and offer recommendations to the client.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate for this role of People researcher / analyst has a passion for data, a passion for people and organisational issues and has completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. In addition, you are energised by working with clients.
AnalitiQs is growing steadily. So, whether you are a starter or whether you have already got a healthy dose of experience in the (market) research field, we have room for you!
In terms of software / tools, it is important that you have a good command of Excel, PowerPoint and R / Python (or SPSS).
Furthermore, you must be able to structure large amounts of information in short periods of time and convert them into a smoothly flowing story based on the Pyramid Principle.
In this role, you will often serve multiple customers simultaneously, and time lines are sometimes tight. This means you must be a star at organisation / project management, with the ability to remain calm and maintain an overview under pressure.
Our customers are mostly Dutch multinationals, so an excellent command of both Dutch and English is an absolute must.
- AnalitiQs helps clients with issues such as wellbeing, absenteeism, diversity, inclusion and equality. In this job you will be making a positive contribution to society!
- You are more than welcome at the office, but you can also work from home, or from another place
- Working hours are flexible
- Would you like more holidays than what is offered? We’ll think along with you
- This job allows for one part-time day per week
Pleasant work environment
- A low-politics environment in which you can spend most of your time on professional matters
- Short lines of communication, so you can keep sight of and influence on what happens with the insights generated by you and your team
- Focus on “the team” and “performance as a team”, i.e. no personal targets and the ensuing dynamics
- A pleasant, easy-to-reach office
- Regular team gatherings
- After-work drinks and sports activities for those who feel like it
Genuine attention to development
- Monthly coaching by a senior colleague
- 10 development days per year
- Access to all AnalitiQs training courses and Data Camp
- Personal development plan with matching investments
And excellent remuneration
- A competitive salary
- 10.1% personal budget
- Profit sharing (dependent on operating profit)
- Participation in the pension scheme, without own contribution
- 20 holidays – with the option to increase the # of days, using (part of) the personal budget
- Telephone & laptop
- Coverage of travel expenses (mileage allowance up to 50KM one way, public transport fully reimbursed)
About the AnalitiQs group
AnalitiQs was founded based on a few simple ideas:
- The basic conviction is that data-driven decisions are superior.
- Especially when the data analysis takes place with knowledge of the context. This is why AnalitiQs has specialized in People challenges.
- Within People Analytics, AnalitiQs is a one-stop shop. This means that we help our clients with employee surveys, HR Dashboards, HR Data Science, HR Data Management, Training and Transformation services.
- Finally, work should, above all, be fun. Hence the high degree of self-management, one common target, lack of hierarchy and regular group activities.
- Based on these ideas and by constantly providing a high quality of service, a club of 25 People Analytics specialists has formed over the years.
As per 1 Dec 2022 AnalitiQs is part of the Highberg Group. As part of the group AnalitiQs will continue its growth journey.
Diversity – Inclusiveness – Equal opportunities
Found a job opening that you are excited about? Sometimes doubt can keep you from applying. For those in doubt, please know that we are aware that there is no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, however you identify and whatever path you have chosen, we would love to hear from you! At AnalitiQs, we welcome all talent willing to work with us towards achieving our company mission: to let as many companies as possible experience the power of data. Are you interested?
Interested in our vacancy for a People Researcher in Amsterdam?
If you have any questions about this position, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to apply immediately, please send your CV and a cover letter to the above e-mail address.
If we believe there is a match, we would like to meet you digitally first. This will be followed by an interview and a case presentation at our office. After that, we will discuss the terms of employment.
Pre-employment screening is part of our procedure.