From intuitive to evidence-based Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The importance of DEI in the field of HR is rapidly growing. Most organizations have already initiated DEI interventions. However, the impact of all the efforts and resources invested in DEI can still be significantly improved. The World Economic Forum’s report on gender equality indicates limited progress in the DEI domain. A coherent DEI strategy and a data-driven approach to DEI are key elements in becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization. The objective of this DEI roundtable is to share best practices in data-driven DEI and discuss with DEI professionals how to enhance the impact of DEI measures.
During the DEI roundtable on September 12, 2023, AnalitiQs and Van Lanschot Kempen will present the latest developments in (data-driven) DEI. It will be an afternoon to share knowledge and exchange experiences with experts and colleagues. The following speakers will share their working methods, best practices, and ideas about data-driven DEI:
- Best DEI practices by Laura Lee (Van Lanschot Kempen)
- Working with ethnic professionals in leadership positions by Sergio Panday (Roots Inspire)
- The ethics of DEI data by Marlijn Mulder and Selma Albayrak (Highberg)
- Monique Pennings – D&I Specialist NN, on their DEI approach
- More speakers are to be announced on short notice
Detailed information about the program will be shared in the near future.
Will you attend? Sign up now!
This event will be hosted in English. The session is intended for HR managers and DEI professionals who want to use data to improve DEI in their organization.
- Date: September 12, 2023
- Time: 13:00 to 18:00 hours
- Location: Van Lanschot Kempen, Amsterdam.